Best Neurosurgeons For Brain Surgery
Our nervous system is the part of the body which coordinates the actions of the body by transmitting signals to and from different parts of the body. It is sub divided into central and peripheral nervous system. Central nervous system consists of the brain and spinal cord whereas the peripheral nervous system consists of all the nerves and ganglia that are outside the central nervous system. There are certain diseases and conditions which affect the working or our nervous system. Neurology is that branch of medicine which deals the conditions of the nervous system. If the condition is severe, then the solution is in the form of surgery which comes under neurosurgery. If you are looking for the same, then consult IBS which has the best neurosurgeons in Delhi.
Neurosurgery is a medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis as well as treatment and rehabilitation of the disorders of the nervous system. The solution which is provided is in the form of surgical intervention. IBS hospital provides treatment of all kinds of neurological disorder such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, brain tumor or aneurysm. We have the best neurosurgeons to take care and devise the right treatment plan dedicated for neurosciences in Delhi NCR.
Some of the conditions which are solved by neurosurgeons are –
- Meningitis and other central nervous system infections.
- Spinal disc herniation.
- Cervical spinal stenosis and lumbar spine stenosis.
- Head trauma.
- Spinal cord trauma.
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves.
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves.
- Vascular malformations of the brain and spinal cord.
Some of the best neurosurgeons are capable of handling the following surgeries –
1. Endovascular surgeries – it is a less invasive surgical option to treat diseases that affect the blood vessels such as aneurysms which is nothing but swelling of the blood vessel. This is treated either with craniotomy or endovascular coiling which is also known as coil embolization.
2. Gamma knife – Gamma knife radiosurgery is a surgical option in which there is no use of blades or incisions. It is used to treat arteriovenous malformations, tumors and epilepsy. In this surgery, radiations are directed to the problematic area leaving healthy tissue unharmed.
3. Brain tumor surgery – brain tumor is a growth of mass in the brain or close to the brain. Brain tumor treatment in India is done in the form of biopsy, craniotomy, partial removal or complete removal.
IBS Facilities and ServicesRead more
IBS Facilities and Services
Doctor SpeaksKnow more
IBS HospitalsKnow more
IBS - Cure. Care. CompassionKnow more
International Patient TestimonialsOur hospital services
International Patients Help Desk
Events, News & GalleryKnow more
Events, News & Gallery
Rehabilitation CentreOur out-of-hospital services