Treat Your Spine With Scoliosis Treatment
Spine is that part of our body that helps us to stand and sit in straight position. When we sit down from a standing position or when we stand up after sitting down, it is our spine only which helps us in doing that. Therefore, it is important to protect our spine. There are many diseases and conditions that hamper the normal working of our spine. This may not only cause pain to us but in some cases, there is loss in movement too. One of those conditions is Scoliosis. If you think that you are suffering from Scoliosis, then you should get it treated from a good hospital. IBS Hospital is the best hospital to treat Scoliosis.
Scoliosis is a condition that is related to our spine. It is a medical condition in which sideways curvature of the spine occurs. If you look at the spine of a normal person, it runs straight down the middle but in patients who are suffering from scoliosis, backbone curves to the side. The shape of this curve is usually S or C shape. The angle of the curve may be small or large in between. Spinal curvature treatment is the way to go for this. IBS Hospital gives you the finest best scoliosis spine surgery in Delhi.
In most of the cases, doctors don’t find the exact reason for scoliosis. But in some cases, there are causes. Some of the causes are listed below –
- Hereditary factors play a large part in scoliosis. This is because this disorder runs in the family.
- There is congenital scoliosis which begins as a baby’s back and is developed even before birth. In this case, vertebrae may be incomplete or fail to divide properly.
- In non structural scoliosis, there are different reasons such as one leg being shorter than the other, muscle spasms, inflammation etc. which can cause scoliosis.
- Conditions like cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy etc are also major causes.
- In many kids, when they are aged between 10-15 years, scoliosis can occur.
- In adults, scoliosis can also spread to the lower back as joints and discs of the spine begin to wear out.
Identification of the risk factors should be there. Some of them are –
- Age – In developing years, the symptoms are seen.
- Sex – both males and females have a tendency to get affected, but in females this condition can get ten times worse.
- Family history – scoliosis can run in the family.
It is necessary to spot out the symptoms which will help you in fighting off the disease –
- Uneven shoulders.
- One shoulder blade becomes more prominent.
- Uneven waist.
- One hip higher than the others.
- Ribs on one side of the body sticks out farther than the other side.
At IBS Hospital, you will get the best spinal curvature treatment in India with the help of a multidisciplinary team of orthopedists, neurosurgeons, rheumatologists, physiatrists (rehabilitation physicians), therapists and radiologists etc. who can detect and treat this problem in a simple and painless manner.
IBS Facilities and ServicesRead more
IBS Facilities and Services
Doctor SpeaksKnow more
IBS HospitalsKnow more
IBS - Cure. Care. CompassionKnow more
International Patient TestimonialsOur hospital services
International Patients Help Desk
Events, News & GalleryKnow more
Events, News & Gallery
Rehabilitation CentreOur out-of-hospital services