Dr Arvind Nanda has an experience of over 17 years in the field of Endovascular Neurology and Vascular Intervention Radiology. He has extensive experience in Acute Stroke, Brain Haemorrhage, Aneurysm Disease, Carotid Artery Stenosis and Brain aneurysm. He has done advanced Neuroradiology Course at University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
- PDCC, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute Chennai
- MD Radiodiagnosis, Sri Ramchandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- D.M.R.E, K.J. Somaiya Medical college and Research Centre, Mumbai
- MBBS, Mahadevapura Rampure Medical College Gulbarga University, Karnataka
- Neuro Interventional Procedures: -
- Aneurysm Coiling (Balloon / Stent Assisted)
- AVM Embolization (Glue / Onyx)
- Carotid Stenting
- Intracranial Tumour Embolization
- Intracranial Stenting
- Bronchial Artery Embolization for Haemoptysis
- Uterine Artery Embolization for PPH, Fibroids, Vascular Malformations
- PTBD, Biliary Stenting
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Peripheral Vascular Malformations Embolization
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
- Facetal Blocks / Pain Management
- Liver Tumours (Tace, Embolization)
- Spinal Vascular Malformations Embolization / Vertebral Body Tumours Embolization
- Presently associated as Consultant – Deptt. Of Interventional Neuro and Vascular Radiology, IBS Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi and Sr Consultant, BL Kapur Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
- Consultant Department of Interventional Neuro and Vascular Radiology, Paras Hospitals, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant Department of Interventional Neuro and Vascular Radiology, Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Resident Neuroradiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS)
Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Research & Publications
- FETAL MRI AS AN ADJUNCT TO ULTRASOUND IN DETECTION OF ANTENATAL ANOMALIES IN 2ND AND 3RD TRIMESTER.
- Paper presentation at 6th Asia- Pacific congress of cardiovascular and interventional radiology for paper entitled “ELECTIVE VERTEBRAL ARTERY PTA AND STENTING IN PREVENTION OF POSTERIOR FOSSA STROKE IN PROSPECTIVE CABG PATIENTS” HELD AT NEW DELHI 30OCT- 3RD NOV 2004.
- “ROLE OF PENILE DOPPLER IN DIABETICS HAVING ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION” held at Jaipur, 2003.
- “GATED CARDIAC SPECT IN EVALUATION OF CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE” 13TH- 14TH Sept, 2003, CHENNAI- 1st Annual conference of association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India (ANMPI)
- “EFFICACY OF DYNAMIC MR- ANGIO IN CAROTID ARTERY DISEASE” ISVIR- ISNR Nov 2003, held at Chandigarh.
- “BRONCHIAL ARTERY EMBOLIZATION – OUR EXPERIENCE, Held on 8th-11th Jan 2“ROLE OF ANTENATAL MRI AS AN ADJUNCT IN EVALUATION OF FETAL ANOMALIES AT NIMS, HYDERABAD ON 20TH Nov – 2004.
- “PERIPHERAL SUPERIOR CEREBELLAR ARTERY ANEURYSM EMBOLIZATION BY NBCA ISVIR- ISNR Nov 2003, held at Hyderabad.
- 3-D ROTATIONAL DSA- A PICTORIAL ESSAY ISVIR- ISNR Nov 2004, held at Chandigarh.
- CAROTICO- CAVERNOUS FISTULA MANAGEMENT – OUR EXPERIENCE” – held on 8th-11th Jan 2004 at Hyderabad.
- “RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION OF LUNG TUMOURS” held on 13th- 15th Aug 2004, SPIRAL CT UPDATE, Goa.
- “ROLE OF ENDOVASCULAR INTERVENTIONS IN CLINICAL EMERGENCIES” 6th Asia- Pacific congress of cardiovascular and interventional radiology, Held on 30th Oct- 3rd Nov, 2004 at New Delhi
- Won The “Padamsree Kakarla Subbarao Gold Medal Competition for Best Paper Presentation by A Post Graduate Student in Radiology” For Paper Entitled “Role of Antenatal MRI As an Adjunct to Ultrasound in Evolution of Fetal Anomalies”
- Elective Vertebral Artery PTA And Stenting in Prevention of Posterior Fossa Stroke in Prospective CABG Patients” Held at New Delhi 30 oct- 3rd Nov 2004
- At Spiral Ct Update- Goa 2004
- State Iria Conference Held On 27- 28 Nov, Kodaikanal