Dr. Pritam Majumdar has an experience of over 6 years in the field of Neuromodulation therapies. He has extensive experience in Movement disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation therapies, Epilepsy related all kinds of Neuromodulation therapies. He has extensive experience in Spinal Cord Stimulation for chronic pain management and other pain management therapies.
- Fellowship in Movement disorders from USA.
- Fellowship in Deep Brain Stimulation from the USA.
- Fellowship in Epilepsy and Neuromodulation Therapies from USA .
- Ph.D.- clinical Neurosciences from Germany
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Various Movement disorders
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Epilepsy
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation for Epilepsy.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Chronic pain.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Bladder and Bowel Incontinence
- Non Invasive Neuromodulation Therapies
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation for different chronic pain management.
- Presently associated as Chief of Neuromodulation Therapies, Institute of Brain and Spine Hospitals , New Delhi. India .
- Consultant Neuromodulation, Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- Clinical Research and Neuromodulation Therapies, Boston General Hospital and University, Boston, USA .
- Clinical research in Neurosciences, Max Planck institute of Neurosciences, Germany.
- International Parkinson’s and Movement disorders society
- International neuromodulation society
- International Epilepsy society
Research & Publications
- Deep Brain Stimulation - targeting STN for Parkinson’s diseases.
- Deep Brain Stimulation targeting GPi for Dystonia and other Movement disorders.
- New Approaches to study and understand the Amyloid influences cognition and Memory Formations
- New study design on Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorder and associated with Variations, the Efficacy between Bilateral the Subthalamic Nucleus (STN) and the Globus Pallidus Internus (GPi).
- Cognitive Dysfunction In Parkinsonian Syndrome –The Role Of TAR- DNA Binding Protein 43 (TDP Protein) And APOE Protein In Cognitive Decline And Memory Impairment.
- Leukoaraiosis And Its Molecular Pathology For Cognitive Dysfunction Cognitive Decline And Memory Impairment.
- The Deformities Of Learning And Memory - Biochemical Changes And The Molecular Structural Approach To Understand The Role Of Learning And Memory.