Dr. Pritam Majumdar
Chief of Neuromodulation Therapies
Dr. Pritam Majumdar practice as a Chief of Neuromodulation Therapies at IBS hospital
Dr. Pritam Majumdar, has done his PhD from Germany in Clinical Neurosciences.
- Deep Brain Stimulation therapies for Various Movement disorders, Parkinson’s Disorders, Dystonia, Various Epilepsies disorders.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation therapies for Epilepsy specially for Children.
- Deep Brain Stimulation surgeries for post stroke chronic pain and Depression and Obsessive compulsive Disorders.
- Spinal cord stimulation for chronic pain management.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Bladder and Bowel incontinence .
- Dr. Pritam has 5 years experienced on Clinical Neuromodulation therapies across the world.
- He is currently taking care Neuromodulation therapies at Institute of Brain and Spine Hospital (IBS Hospital).
- Then he has done his Fellowship in Movement Disorder and Deep Brain Stimulation therapy from USA.
- Dr. Pritam also has done fellowship in Epilepsy and Deep Brain Stimulation surgeries and it’s management from USA.
IBS Facilities and ServicesRead more
IBS Facilities and Services
Doctor SpeaksKnow more
IBS HospitalsKnow more
IBS - Cure. Care. CompassionKnow more
International Patient TestimonialsOur hospital services
International Patients Help Desk
Events, News & GalleryKnow more
Events, News & Gallery
Rehabilitation CentreOur out-of-hospital services