With over 20 years of experience, and more than 5000 spine and brain surgeries to his credit, Dr Swatantra Mishra is unparalleled expertise in the field of Neurosciences and Spine Surgery. He has done MCh Neurosurgery from the prestigious institute, PGIMEFI
Chandigarh in 1998. He did his Brain and Epilepsy surgery fellowship from Columbia Presbyterian hospital New York in 2006 followed by a Spine fellowship from Cleveland clinics in the USA in 2008, Has specialized in complex spine surgeries like spinal tumours, instrumentation and brain tumour surgeries.
He is currently a member of the North American Spine Society, Neurological Society of India, Skull Base Society of India and Neurosurgical Spine Surgeons of India. He has published five papers in national and international journals and multiple articles in different books.
- MS - Neuro Surgery - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, chandigarh, 1998
- MBBS - Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India, 1996
- MCH - Neuro Surgery - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, chandigarh, 1998
- Headache Management
- Spinal Disorders
- Stroke Treatment
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal Surgeries
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi as a Junior Consultant (1998-2008)
- Holy Family Hospital, Delhi as a Sr. Consultant (2008-2016)
- Senior Consultant-Neurosurgeon in Institute of Brain and Spine, Sunflag (2011-15)
- Senior Consultat-Neurosurgeon in IBS Hospital, Lajpat Nagar (2015 till date)
Neuro And Spine Surgeon