Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is Specialized in Dermotologist, the details are as below.
MEDICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Cosmetology training in Botox, Fillers, Thread- Lifts, Meso-therapy, Cosmetic Peel, Derma- Rollers, Hair Removal (Nd: YAG) Lasers, Fractional Laser, Micro-Dermabrasion, Cryotherapy, Radio-Frequency surgery at Cosmetology Workshops, CME's, Conferences of IADVL, CSI, ACSI, Aestheticon, IMCAS, Botox Institute (Allergan).- 2004 till date
- Dermato-Surgical & Cosmetology training as an 'Observer' : Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai. - 2000
- Dermatology & Venereology Residency (M.D.) J.I.P.M.E.R., Pondichen-y-605006; Central University, India. -1994 to 1997
- Junior Residency (Non-Post -graduate) -J.I.P.M.E.R. Hospital, Pondicherry. In radiotherapy, Psychiatry, Pediatrics & Casualty. -1993 to 1994
- Internship/House Officer-Compulsory rotatory internship in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obst. & Gynae, P. & S.M. & Cardiology, J.I.P.M.E.R., Pondicherry (India). -1992 to 1993
- Medical School (M.B.B.S.), J.I.P.M.E.R.; Pondichery. (India). -1987 to 1992
WORK & TEACHING EXPERIENCE:-
- Dermatologist (Senior Honorary Consultant), Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi (May 2002-2016)
- Certified Trainer, Apollo Medvarsity -For FAM & PGDCAM Courses in Rayz Skin & Aesthetic Clinic, New Delhi. (2015 till date)
- Senior Consultant, Kaya Skin Advisory, Kaya Skin Clinic, New Delhi. (2005 to 2013)
- Senior Consultant, Fortis La Femme Hospital, New Delhi. (2008 to 2010)
- Lecturer (teaching/acuity post) in Deptt. Of Dermatology & Venereology, J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka, India. (1998 to 2001)
- Educational Technology Course organized by National Teacher's Training Centre, JIPMER, Pondichery, India. (1995)
- M.D. Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, JIPMER, Pondicherry, Central University, India. (1997)
- MBBS, JIPMER, Pondicherry, Central University, India. (1992)
J.I.P.M.E.R., Pondichery (India)
"Hereditary Palmo-Plantar Keratodermas in South India".
Published the Journal of Dermatology, Tokyo (Japan), Dec. 1997
Sanjeev Gulati, Devinder M. Thappa, B.R. Garg.
J.l.P.M.E.R., Pondichery India.
Post- graduate (M.D.) Dermatology disseration on "Clinico-Etiological Study of Palmo-plantar Keratodermas''.
Study included 100 patients presenting in hospital O.P.D.
- Clinical Trials to test efficacy of Dapsone gel for Acne;
- Post-Marketing study of tablet Minocycline in Acne;
- Efficacy of medicated soaps to prevent hand eczema;
- Potency of halobetasol ointment in psoriasis;
- Efficacy of luliconazole cream in superficial fungal infections.
1997 to 2000
JJM Medical College, DAVANGERE (India). "Cutaneous Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus " Study of 75 cases
Ashok Gupta, V. Jagannath Kumar, Sanjeev Gulati
1998 to 1999
"Palmar Dermatoglyphics in Leprosy"
Kharunissa V. Jagannath Kumar and Sanjeev Gulati
PAPER PRESENTATIONS IN SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS:-
- "A study of palmar Dermatoglyphics in Hansen's Disease", at National IADVL Conference, Agra (India), Jan. 2001.
- "Clouston's Syndrome - a case report "at South Zone IADVL Conference, Trivandrum (India), Nov.2000.
- "Cutaneous Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus -a study of 75 cases" at KT Branch, IADVL Conference at Manipal-May 2000 & at National Confrence- Banglalore Jan 2000.
- "Folliculitis decalvans -a case report" at National IADVL Conference, Madras ( 1995)
- A.D.V.L. National Conferences (DERMACON's): Mangalore (2015), Ahmedabad (2013), Jaipur (2012), Gurgaon (2011), Lucknow(2010), Bangalore(2009), Chandigarh(2008), Chennai(2007), Hyderabad (2006), Delhi(2005), Mumbai (2004), Kolkata (2003), Cochin (2002), Agra (2001), Bangalore (2000), Chandigarh (1998), Madras (1995)-all in Jan with C.M.E.
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of lndia. (ACSI), - Conference with C.M.E.: Jaipur (1998), Chandigarh (2002), Pune (2004 ), Delhi (2006), Indore (2008).
- Indian Association of Sexually Transmitted Diseases & AIDS annual Conference: New Delhi (Oct. 2002) with C.M. E.
- I.A.D.V.L. - STATE Level Conferences(CUTICON's):
- Delhi Branch Conferences - 2001 to 2014.
- Karnataka - Tamil Nadu Conferences - 2000 (Manipal) & 1998 (Bangalore)
- South Zone Conferences - Trivandrum (2000), Mysore (1999), & Pondicherry (1996).
- Pondicherry Br. Conferences - 1994, 1995.
- Cosmetology Society of India (CSI) Annual Conference:
- Mumbai(2004 ),
- Hyderabad (2009)
- Goa (2011)
- International Congress Of Dermatology, December 2013-New Delhi, India
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology (EADV)-Symposiums in Delhi. 2008 to 2013.
- Cosmeto-Dermatology Summit: 2007, Mauritius.
- Cosmo-Trends Symposium. July2012, Beijing, China
- Delhi Medical Council, Delhi: No. 21442
- Tamil Nadu State Medical Council, Chennai (India): July 1993. No. 53217 (Permanent).
- M.D. Degree Certification: l997(Pondicherry Central University, India).
T.V, RADIO AND PRINT MEDIA
- Articles on common skin problems in eminent newspapers like Hindustan Times and Magazines like Marie Claire and Brunch
- Health related interviews and talks in channels like NDTV INDIA and CNN-IBN and radio health shows in Radio Mirchi.
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists. (IADVL)- Life Member.
- Association Of Cutaneous Surgeons Of India (A.C.S.I.).
- Indian Medical Association, South Delhi Branch Member.
- Executive Committee Member Of Delhi. Branch of l.A.D.V.L.- from 2009 till date.
- Aesthetic Medicine-- Approved Trainer of APOLLO MEDV ARSITY, Hyderabad-of Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine( FAM) programme.
AWARDS, HONORS & DISTINCTIONS:-
- Distinction in Biochemistry, 1988(M.B.B.S.)
- 45th rank in All India Medical Entrance Exam, 1987.