Dr. Rakesh Kapoor is Specialized in Laproscopy, the details are as below.
• Completed Internship from Delhi ESI Hospital in April 1999.
• Completed M.D. Anesthesia from KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai July 2005.
• Worked as Sr. Resident in Cardiac Anaesthesia in Apollo Hospital, New
Delhi (6 months)
• Worked as Sr, Resident in J.P.N.A.T.C, AIIMS, New Delhi (from Jan 2006 to jan2009)
• Working as attending consultant in paras hospital,gurgaon.(from jan 2009-
• General Surgery -- Laproscopy, Thoracic Surgery
• Obs & Gynae - Hystrectomy (Vaginal Abdominal)
• ICU Setup- Various ICU procedures, TPN
• Neurosurgery - Crainotomy, Pituitary, Posterior fossa, Sitting Prone positions
• Spine Surgery
• Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery - off pump bypass surgery, Cath. Lab, ASD, VSD repair
• Orthopedic Surgeries under spinal, epidural, blocks
• Plastic Surgery - flaps operation, skin grafting
• Urology - TURP, PCNL, Renal transplants
• ENT - Tracheostomy
• Anaesthesia for MRI; C.T Scan, ECT
• Peadiatric Surgery
• Thesis - Comparison of Propofol - Ketarnine and Propofol-fentanyl as inducing, maintainance for short surgeries.
• Publish as coauthor for "smart study series anaesthesia for PG entrance", by
• 'Sub-mental intubation -an alternative technique' -publish in Bombay journal.
• 'Atrial fibrillation after subarachnoid block -a case report '-is under scrutiny by IJA, India.
• Runners up in orthopedic anaesthesia quiz-organized by ISA Mumbai.
• AetpteanrtdmedentC. PCR course for resuscitation conducted by KEM anaesthesia
• CME attended ---
1.Anaesthesia for Jabour analgesia
2. Anaesthesia for IHD patients
3. Anaesthesia for head injury
4. Anaesthesia in renal failure patient
• Worked in Intensive care units-pulmonary catheter insertion, Vassopressor support, Difibrillation and worked with various ventilators.
• Worked as emergency team in casualty and mass casualty situations.
• Attended national CME on emergency and trauma medicine.
• Attended active participation in conferences conducted in AIIMS - paedeatric, neuroanaesthesiology.
• Attended Trauma Management and Mass casualty situation course, in
Ram ham hospital, Haifa, Israel- sent hy AHMS. ·
PERSONAL DETAILS Date of Birth
Father's Name Nationality Marital Status Spouse
Delhi Registration No. Passport No.
101h November 1973
Mr. J.N. Kapoor
Dr. Smita S Kapoor .
(MBBS, M.S Ophthalmology)