Dr. Gaurav Sharma Choudhary is Specilized in Physiotherapist, the details are as below.
To have consistent self development by perpetual learning and exposure to the various aspects of medicine and perform quality work for the service to humanity.
- Fellowship Diploma in Sports Rehabilitation(2015) from London Academy of Sports and Health Sciences.
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy (2yr full time course, 2009 - 2011) from Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2004-2008) from Institute of Applied Medicines & Research (IAMR) affiliated CCS University, Meerut.
- Class XII (2004) from Mukherjee Memorial Sr. Sec. School, C.B.S.E Board, New Delhi.
- Class X (2002) from Mukherjee Memorial Sr. Sec. School, C.B.S.E Board, New Delhi.
- Presently designated as a CONSULTANT SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in Institute of Brain and Spine, Lajpat nagar, New Delhi, from 4th May 2015 to present.
- Worked as a CONSULTANT SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in Institute of Brain and Spine, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad, from 5th September 2011 to 30th April 2015.
- Worked as a DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL in Kabbadi World Cup 2011 Punjab, India.
- Worked as a SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in various state level and national level tournaments. (Football, kabbadi etc.)
- Worked as a DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL in XIX Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi, India.
CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
- CME on “Radio Diagnosis & Neuro Rehab” held at MAMC Auditorium, New Delhi on September 10, 2006.
- CME on “Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy” held at Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi on November 11, 2006.
- One day National seminar on “World Physiotherapy Day” held at Amity Physiotherapy College, Noida on September 8, 2008.
- CME on “Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty” held at Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Delhi on 2nd November 2008.
- Seminar on “Fitness Equation by 2010” held at Institute of Applied Medicines & Research, Ghaziabad on 13th November 2008.
- International seminar on “APPLICATION OF RESEARCH METHODOLOGY IN HEALTH SCIENCES” held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on 31st August, 2009.
- Conference on “ADVANCED TRENDS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY” on 10-11 October, 2009 at National Science Auditorium, New Delhi.
- “ADVANCED TEAM PHYSIOTHERAPIST COURSE ALONG WITH BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) COURSE” conducted on 5th & 6th November 2009 at New Delhi.
- International Congress on Sports Medicine, “SPORTS MEDCON 2009” in New Delhi during November 6-8, 2009.
- “DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL TRAINING” conducted by “COMMONWEALTH GAMES FEDERATION” in January 2010, at MRIU Campus, Faridabad.
- Six days workshop on “SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION” from 8 March to 13 March 2010 in NSNIS, SAI, Patiala.
- “ISAK LEVEL – 1” training course from 25th to 27th September, 2010 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- “14TH COMMONWEALTH INTERNATIONAL SPORT SCIENCE CONGRESS”, 2010, held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad from 27th to 30th September, 2010 as.
- “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR – WORKSITE HEALTH PROMOTION & APPLIED ERGONOMICS” conducted by “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH PROMOTION (IIHP), USA”, held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on March 14, 2011.
- “TSUKAUBA SUMMER INSTITUTE”, conducted by “UNIVERSITY OF TSUKUBA, JAPAN”, held at university of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan, from 17th to 23rd July 2011.
- “BRIAN MULLIGAN CONCEPT MOBILISATION WITH MOVEMENT” conducted by “CAPRI INSTITUTE OF MANUAL THERAPY” held in Delhi on 6th & 7th September 2011.
- “INTERCOMAT-2013” held in Chandigarh on 21st & 22nd April 2013.
- Hands on workshop on “OSTEOPATH & CHIROPRACTICE” held in Delhi on 19th & 20th July 2014.
- Hands on workshop on “DRY NEEDLING” held at ITS Ghaziabad.
- 2 months clinical training in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi.
- 2 months clinical training in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardomma, Delhi.
- 3 months internship in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardomma, Delhi.
- 3 months internship in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- Major project on Anterior Crutiate Ligament Grafting completed in February, 2008.
- Project on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome completed in June, 2009.
- Dissertation on Comparative Analysis of Effectiveness of Conventional Proprioceptive Training and Multistation Proprioceptive Training on Vertical Jump Performance in Indian Basketball Players completed in May, 2011.
- As author: Entitled- “COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVENESS OF CONVENTIONAL PROPRIOCEPTIVE TRAINING AND MULTISTATION PROPRIOCEPTIVE TRAINING ON VERTICAL JUMP PERFORMANCE IN INDIAN BASKETBALL PLAYERS”, Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy, Vol. 9, No. 2: 97-104, 2013.
- As co-author: Entitled-“EFFECT OF PNF PROGRAM ON MUSCLE ENDURANCE, STRENGTH, PAIN, FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE IN WOMEN WITH POST-PARTUM LUMBO-PELVIC PAIN” International Organization Of Scientific Research : Journal Of Dental And Medical Sciences; DOI No. 10.9790/0853-0735865.
- Appointed as “EXTERNAL EXAMINER” to conduct practical/viva exam for session 2014-15 in Manav Rachna International University.
- Certificates of Participation in extra-curricular activities in College.
- Sincere, confident, and self-inspired with high positive attitude.
- Work effectively independently or as part of a team.