- Extensive experience of over 15 years in the field of Neurosurgery
- Expertise in the field of Neuromodulation, Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgery, Functional Neurosurgery
- Known for Pioneer work in the field of Spinal Cord Injury
- Started the Advanced Neuromodulation Program at IBS Hospital.
- DNB, SIR HN Hospital & Research, Mumbai
- MBBS, Jammu University, Jammu & Kashmir, India
- Trained at SIR HN Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai in Endoscopic Spine & Brain and Deep Brain Stimulation Surgeries.
- Trained at VIMHANS, New Delhi in Functional Neurosurgery, Stereotactic Surgery, Gamma Knife Radio Surgery and Interventional Neuro-Radiology.
- Senior Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Institute of Brain & Spine Hospitals, New Delhi and Faridabad.
- Visiting Consultant and Medical advisor to Unique Access Medical, World Medical Centre Bangkok for Neuromodulation.
- Visiting Consultant at Spinemed Hospital Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Visiting Consultant at Vedanta Medical Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi.
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad.
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sharda Medical College & Hospital, Noida.
Research & Publications
- Outcome and prognostic factors in head injury patients with prolonged unconsciousness' Study of thrombolysis with TPA for ischemic stroke in India- Stroke Journal (2015)
- Has introduced Cyberdyne in Nov - 2020. Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) series are installed in IBS Hospital to mark the beginning of Cybernics Treatment in South Asia.
- Started Epidural Stimulation treatment for paraplegic patients in India in 2017 and having one of the largest series in world.
- Introduced Finetech-Brindley Sacral Neuromodulation in India for bladder bowel control in complete SCI.
- Running a successful program for High Cervical Stimulation for persistent vegetative state and Cortical Stimulation for Paralysis at IBS Hospitals.
- Collaboration with UCLA for Advance treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.
Papers & Thesis
- Excellence award from - Sultanate of Oman, 2014
- Recognition for exemplary work - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Achiever Award- 2016
- Exemplary contribution towards Healthcare- Swastha Hindustan Conclave 2017
- Bharat Shiromani Award-2019