Dr. Gaurav Sharma has an experience of over 12 years in the field of Advance Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy. He has extensive experience in Neuromodulation.
- Fellowship Diploma in Sports Rehabilitation, London Academy of Sports and Health Sciences
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy, Manav RachnaInternational University, Faridabad
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Institute of Applied Medicines & Research(IAMR) affiliated CCS University, Meerut
- Hydro Therapy
- Gait Therapy
- Neuro Stimulation
- Sports Therapy
- Spine & Sacroiliac Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Osteopathy and Chiropractic
- Neuro-Robotic Rehabilitation
- Cyberdyne Training
- Presently associated as Senior Consultant Sports Physiotherapist, IBS Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
- Consultant of Sports Physiotherapist, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad
- Sports Physiotherapist in various state level and National level tournaments. (Football, kabaddi etc.)
- Doping Control Officer with National Anti Doping Agency 2011-12
- Doping Control Officer with World Anti Doping Agency 2010-11
Research & Publications
- As author: Entitled- “COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVENESS OF CONVENTIONAL PROPRIOCEPTIVE TRAINING AND MULTISTATION PROPRIOCEPTIVE TRAINING ON VERTICAL JUMP PERFORMANCE IN INDIAN BASKETBALL PLAYERS”, Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy, Vol. 9, No. 2: 97-104, 2013.
- As co-author: Entitled- “EFFECT OF PNF PROGRAM ON MUSCLE ENDURANCE, STRENGTH, PAIN, FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE IN WOMEN WITH POST-PARTUM LUMBO-PELVIC PAIN” International Organization of Scientific Research: Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences; DOI No. 10.9790/0853-0735865.
DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL in XIX Commonwealth Games 2010 DelhiNeuralgia