Dr. Gaurav Sharma
Dr. Gaurav Sharma is Specilized in Physiotherapist, the details are as below.
- 2 months clinical training in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi.
- 2 months clinical training in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardomma, Delhi.
- 3 months internship in Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardomma, Delhi.
- 3 months internship in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- Major project on Anterior Crutiate Ligament Grafting completed in February, 2008.
- Project on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome completed in June, 2009.
- Dissertation on Comparative Analysis of Effectiveness of Conventional Proprioceptive Training and Multistation Proprioceptive Training on Vertical Jump Performance in Indian Basketball Players completed in May, 2011.
- Fellowship Diploma in Sports Rehabilitation(2015) from London Academy of Sports and Health Sciences.
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy (2yr full time course, 2009 - 2011) from Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2004-2008) from Institute of Applied Medicines & Research (IAMR) affiliated CCS University, Meerut.
- Class XII (2004) from Mukherjee Memorial Sr. Sec. School, C.B.S.E Board, New Delhi.
- Class X (2002) from Mukherjee Memorial Sr. Sec. School, C.B.S.E Board, New Delhi.
- Presently designated as a CONSULTANT SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in Institute of Brain and Spine, Lajpat nagar, New Delhi, from 4th May 2015 to present.
- Worked as a CONSULTANT SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in Institute of Brain and Spine, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad, from 5th September 2011 to 30th April 2015.
- Worked as a DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL in Kabbadi World Cup 2011 Punjab, India.
- Worked as a SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPIST in various state level and national level tournaments. (Football, kabbadi etc.)
- Worked as a DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL in XIX Commonwealth Games 2010 Delhi, India.
- Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation
- Certificates of Participation in extra-curricular activities in College.
- CME on “Radio Diagnosis & Neuro Rehab” held at MAMC Auditorium, New Delhi on September 10, 2006.
- CME on “Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy” held at Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi on November 11, 2006.
- One day National seminar on “World Physiotherapy Day” held at Amity Physiotherapy College, Noida on September 8, 2008.
- CME on “Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty” held at Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Delhi on 2nd November 2008.
- Seminar on “Fitness Equation by 2010” held at Institute of Applied Medicines & Research, Ghaziabad on 13th November 2008.
- International seminar on “APPLICATION OF RESEARCH METHODOLOGY IN HEALTH SCIENCES” held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on 31st August, 2009.
- Conference on “ADVANCED TRENDS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY” on 10-11 October, 2009 at National Science Auditorium, New Delhi.
- “ADVANCED TEAM PHYSIOTHERAPIST COURSE ALONG WITH BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) COURSE”conducted on 5th & 6th November 2009 at New Delhi.
- International Congress on Sports Medicine, “SPORTS MEDCON 2009” in New Delhi during November 6-8, 2009.
- “DOPING CONTROL OFFICIAL TRAINING” conducted by “COMMONWEALTH GAMES FEDERATION” in January 2010, at MRIU Campus, Faridabad.
- Six days workshop on “SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION” from 8 March to 13 March 2010 in NSNIS, SAI, Patiala.
- “ISAK LEVEL – 1” training course from 25th to 27th September, 2010 at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- “14TH COMMONWEALTH INTERNATIONAL SPORT SCIENCE CONGRESS”, 2010, held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad from 27th to 30th September, 2010 as.
- “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR – WORKSITE HEALTH PROMOTION & APPLIED ERGONOMICS” conducted by “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH PROMOTION (IIHP), USA”, held at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad on March 14, 2011.
- “TSUKAUBA SUMMER INSTITUTE”, conducted by “UNIVERSITY OF TSUKUBA, JAPAN”, held at university of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan, from 17th to 23rd July 2011.
- “BRIAN MULLIGAN CONCEPT MOBILISATION WITH MOVEMENT” conducted by “CAPRI INSTITUTE OF MANUAL THERAPY” held in Delhi on 6th & 7th September 2011.
- “INTERCOMAT-2013” held in Chandigarh on 21st & 22nd April 2013.
- Hands on workshop on “OSTEOPATH & CHIROPRACTICE” held in Delhi on 19th & 20th July 2014.
- Hands on workshop on “DRY NEEDLING” held at ITS Ghaziabad.
IBS Facilities and ServicesRead more
IBS Facilities and Services
Doctor SpeaksKnow more
IBS HospitalsKnow more
IBS - Cure. Care. CompassionKnow more
International Patient TestimonialsOur hospital services
International Patients Help Desk
Events, News & GalleryKnow more
Events, News & Gallery
Rehabilitation CentreOur out-of-hospital services