Dr. Sachin Kandhari
Neuro And Spine Surgeon
Dr Sachin Kandhari has Extensive experience of over 17 years in the field of Neurosurgery (Brain and Spine). Expertise in the field of Minimal Invasive Spinal Surgery, Functional Neurosurgery and Neuromodulation. Successfully treated patients from all parts of the world. Started the Advanced Neuromodulation Program at IBS Hospital
- MBBS, Jammu University, Jammu & Kashmir, India
- DNB - Neurosurgery from Sir HN Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Formerly at VIMHANS Hospital, New Delhi
- Trained at SIR HN Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai in Endoscopic Spine & Brain and Deep Brain Stimulation Surgeries.
- Trained at VIMHANS, New Delhi in Functional Neurosurgery, Stereotactic Surgery, Gamma Knife Radio Surgery and Interventional Neuro-Radiology.
- MicroNeuro surgery
- Stereotactic Brain surgery
- Minimal invasive spine surgeries.
- Spinal instrumentation
- Neuro-modulation including DBS, Spinal cord stimulation, vagal nerve stimulation and sacral neuromodulation
- Brachial plexus and peripheral nerve stimulation
- Founder, Managing Director and Senior Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Institute of Brain & Spine Hospitals, New Delhi and Faridabad.
- Visiting consultant and Medical advisor to Unique Access Medical, World Medical Centre Bangkok for neuromodulation
- Visiting Consultant at Spinemed Hospital Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Visiting Consultant at Vedanta medical Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sunflag Hospital, Faridabad
- Consultant Department of Neurosurgery, Sharda Medical College & Hospital, Noida
- Neuro And Spine Surgery
- Has introduced Cyberdyne in Nov – 2020. Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL) series are installed in IBS Hospital to mark the beginning of Cybernics Treatment in South Asia.
- Started Epidural Stimulation treatment for paraplegic patients in India in 2017 and having one of the largest series in world.
- Introduced Finetech-Brindley sacral neuromodulation in India for bladder bowel control in complete SCI
- Running a successful program for high cervical stimulation for persistent vegetative state and cortical stimulation for paralysis at IBS hospitals
- Non-suicidal self injury
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
Papers & Thesis
Outcome and prognostic factors in head injury patients with prolonged unconsciousness’
Study of thrombolysis with TPA for ischemic stroke in India- Stroke Journal (2015)
IBS Facilities and ServicesRead more
IBS Facilities and Services
Doctor SpeaksKnow more
IBS HospitalsKnow more
IBS - Cure. Care. CompassionKnow more
International Patient TestimonialsOur hospital services
International Patients Help Desk
Events, News & GalleryKnow more
Events, News & Gallery
Rehabilitation CentreOur out-of-hospital services